Message in a bottle! =DToday, I was suddenly reminded of England '07, the week the 7 of us and our parents went to england, to the 3 schools and had such a wonderful time playing piano and bonding together (: At this time we were probably there already i think. This morning all the memories started coming back to me, and despite some bad memories like me puking on the plane, the trip was awesome. I think Europe is my favourite continent in the world. I mean yes, America's sort of the 'leader' of the world and may be the most advanced, Asia is where I come from, Australia and Africa are both beautiful in their own right but Europe is just the best to me. The most liberal, the best scenery and sights, and not forgetting the diversity of cultures. I dream of touring the whole of Europe one day! Maybe I can do it after uni graduation with my best friends or something, since it doesn't seem very possible any time in the near future =( speaking of which, I wish the lit department organised an overseas field trip to like one of the european countries! but sadly everyone says it's biannual and last year the hist + lit people went to france alr. Hopefully next year they will organise one, maybe to Germany! I'd still prefer france but germany's great too haha (:
and the HOLIDAYS ARE FINALLY HERE, WHOO =D somehow I find that I work better under stressed conditions, but still! I get distracted by the com and internet very easily but it's getting better, I HOPE. There's quite a lot of work, like 2 physics PTs (one fa and the real one) and el expo and french presentation and stuff but should be manageable i hope. & Yay i just finished Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks! thanks mandi for lending (: It was AS GOOD AS mandi and tiff said ((: initially i didn't really like the writing style of Sparks but towards the end it was just so heartwrenching :( shan't spoiler it here but it's really worth reading! Now I understand why mandi likes romance so much haha xD I think i'm going to buy the book when/ if i go out during this hols, it's worth it. Now I'm probably going to start on His Dark Materials or borrow The Notebook from mandi? I know i have to read Taming of the Shrew but i'm too lazy argh.
Okay it's time to do all the math stuff Mr. Ng put on inet. I FELT SO STUPID YESTERDAY, I took like >1 hour for the first question cos I forgot that I could rationalise the denominator -____________- don't ever learn from me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home